I’m Danielle-Louise Watt. I’m an Essex born, South East London based visual artist working across digital, print and paint. Colour is the main focus of my work, but the subject of each piece ranges from the macabre to sexuality, class to snobbery, or even faith – always with a touch of comedy. My work is as abstract as life can be, so why not make it a bit funny.
1. Do you resonate with your dreams?
2. What makes you stop?
3. What happened to you to make you who you are?
4. Where would you rather be?
5. Remember the future.
6. What’s the most realistic feeling you know?
7. What does intimacy look like?
8. Show us something you’ve never shown anyone before.
9. What does home mean to you?
10. Ask yourself a question.